Retail Sales Assistants - Christchurch Airport
- Leader in travel retail
- On-going training, uniform and free parking
- Opportunity for career and personal growth
Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is an international travel retail company that represents a number of luxury iconic brands across the globe. With over 120 Australian & New Zealand stores located in dynamic environments including airports and commuter hubs we are a fast paced organisation meeting the needs of people on the move.
We are on the hunt for exceptional people, committed to delivering a level of customer service that surpasses expectation to fill three vacancies – one in each of the following stores based at Christchurch Airport.
Relay offers an impressive selection of books, magazines, confectionery and souvenirs to travellers so this would possibly appeal to book lovers.
Our Tech2go business is an innovative electronic accessories concept where the traveller will find anything from headphones to appcessories, covers, chargers, gizmos and gadgets. Are you Tech savvy?
Hub Convenience store and Café provides a range of food and beverage options and carefully selected travel-adapted convenience products - Barista training would be a plus.
This is a busy, fast paced and fun environment where no two days are the same.
To be part of our team of professionals at the top of their game, you will need to have:
- A passion for retail with a genuine interest in providing a unique and exciting shopping experience to our customers
- Retail sales experience coupled with the right attitude, drive and potential to further develop relevant skills
- The ability to communicate convincingly and with confidence
- Exceptional presentation and a professional approach
- A sense of urgency and maturity is also key to this role
- Your own reliable transport
As we're located in a dynamic airport environment and to meet our customers' needs, our stores operate between the hours of 3am and 11pm seven days week, therefore some flexibility is required with your availability.
Candidates must hold relevant work rights for NZ. Employment is subject to an initial and ongoing customs and police clearance.
Experience new horizons every day!